Views: 380 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-28 Origin: Site
HP is a brand familiar to everyone. It has office and entertainment products such as notebook computers, printers, and monitors. For example, HP printers can often be seen in many office places. It brings great convenience to our daily document printing. If the printer runs out of ink, many of our friends will ask for supplies. The owner of the shop came to replace it with a new one. In fact, we can handle the trivial matter of changing printer cartridges ourselves. This article mainly introduces how to install HP ink cartridges.
1. Turn on the printer and open the access door of ink cartridges. Move the pen holder to the center of the printer, wait until the printer is completely stationary, and then continue to perform the operation.
2. Gently press the printer ink cartridge down to release it, and then pull it out of the slot.
3. Take out the new ink cartridge from the package. Note that you can only touch the black plastic part of the refillable ink cartridge.
4. Tear off the plastic tape on the ink cartridge. Note, do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles, do not remove the protective tape on the contacts. Handling these parts will cause the ink nozzles to be blocked, no ink jets, and poor circuit connections.
5. Click the genuine ink cartridge into its place. Pinch both sides of the ink cartridge so that the contacts are facing the printer. Then insert the ink cartridge into the slot and gently push the hand-held ink cartridge until it clicks into place (when the ink cartridge is installed in place, you will hear a "click" sound, which means that the ink cartridge has been locked in place by the base).
1. Open the ink cartridge access door. The tray moves to the ink cartridge inspection area. Wait a few seconds and wait until the printer is completely still before proceeding.
2. Press the tab on the front of the old ink cartridge inward to release it, and then pull the ink cartridge out of the slot.
3. Take out the new ink cartridge from the package, and then pull the orange pull tab back. Warning: Make sure to completely remove the orange tab and plastic packaging, and then remove the orange protective cap in the next step. Otherwise, ink may leak from the ink cartridge.
4. Hold both sides of the HP black ink cartridge, unscrew the orange protective cap counterclockwise, and remove it from the ink cartridge.
5. Gently pull the tab to move it away from the ink cartridge.
6. Turn over the ink cartridge so that the contacts of the ink cartridge face down, and align the label color with the color dot on the ink cartridge.
7. Slide the ink cartridge into its slot, and then gently press the ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
1. Open the lid of the printer, the ink cartridge will automatically move to a position that is easy to take out, and then press down to take out the ink cartridge.
2. Generally, HP printers are equipped with two ink cartridges: one is a black original ink cartridge (without ink refilling hole), and the other is a 3-color color ink cartridge (with 3 ink refilling holes). If black ink is insufficient, take black ink. Correspondingly, if color ink is insufficient, take color ink cartridge. It should be noted that the two ink cartridges cannot be exchanged.
3. When taking the ink cartridge, prepare a clean paper and place the ink cartridge on it.
4. There is a piece of adhesive tape on the top of each ink cartridge, and there will be holes for filling ink under the general adhesive tape. You can see it by tearing it off gently, but do not discard the adhesive tape after tearing it off. After refilling the ink, you need to use adhesive tape to stick it again.
5. The purchased ink usually has a more convenient tip for refilling, to avoid accidentally squeezing too much ink at one time. When adding ink, it needs to be added gradually. After adding the ink, seal the hole with tape to prevent ink splashing and dust floating in.
6. After adding ink, if the printing ink is light, then clean the print head in the settings, so the effect will be improved.